Best Lenses for Newborn Photography Tips


Photographing newborns has to be one of my all time favourites. I absolutely love seeing a family in its first weeks, the complete adoration the parents feel and their amazement that they’ve created a tiny little human.

Capturing these moments is a great privilege, and if any kind of portrait session deserves to be nailed, it’s the newborn photography session!

Over the years, I’ve developed a set of tricks that help me get the most out of a newborn portrait session, and here they are.

I learnt many of these tips for photographing newborns the hard way – on the job! I’ve photographed over a thousand children now and am very in tune with babies’ moods and habits, which really helps keep a session calm.

I’d recommend that you get as much experience with newborns as you can to increase your understanding of how a newborn might react to certain situations. There’s also reams of information on newborn development available online – spending time absorbing these articles is time very well spent.

I hope you find these newborn photography tips helpful – see what works for you and don’t be afraid to experiment.

Read more from Trampolinepaul
Contact me at About.me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Trampoline for Kids and Baby

Two Benefits when Using Trampoline for Kids

Nikon Z 6