Buying Best Nikon Lens for Newborn Photography


Some photographers might argue that a zoom will never be as sharp as a prime and yes, in most cases I would agree. However, (and this is where my Nikon girl colours really show)….I’ve never had an issue with sharpness in this particular lens, after all – its a Nikkor 24 – 70 for pete’s sake!

Finally I have a secret weapon – the Nikkor 60mm micro for close up shots of those tiny fingers, toes, lips and eyelashes – a wonderful lens but I do find that sometimes you have to get so close to your subject that you’re blocking out your own light!

As I’ve already said, if you’re deciding on a lens for your newborn portraiture you must consider your own style, your work space and how you work and what you want to achieve, then base your decision on that.  I hope this little blog has provided some useful tips in the meantime.

Read more from Trampolinepaul
Contact me at About.me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Trampoline for Kids and Baby

Two Benefits when Using Trampoline for Kids

Nikon Z 6