Skywalker Oval Trampoline

The Skywalker Oval Trampoline may the the last on my list, but it does not mean it is not one of my favorites! I love the massive jumping surface of this trampoline! You can see how much room my kids have on it in the photo below! The oval shape gives a noticeable longer jumping surface so you get the best of a round and very close to a rectangular model in one! As with other Skywalker models, there is no gap between the net and the jumping surface, so the kids cannot get under it or risk getting caught up in the springs. Its frame is made of 16ga galvanized steel and is UV coated. It is rated for 200 lbs but I have seen a pile of kids on without issue. When they start getting older, the weight limits will be more noticeable. This trampoline is recommended for ages 6+ by the manufacturer, but I would give a personal suggestion of 4+ if you have a super active kid!
Features:
  • Mid budget range
  • Unique Shape gives a longer bouncing surface than a traditional round trampoline
  • No Gap safety mat so children cannot fall through the mat to the springs.
  • replacement parts are easy to get
Cons
  • 200 lb weight capacity can be limiting
Read more from Trampolinepaul
Contact me at About.me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Trampoline for Kids and Baby

Two Benefits when Using Trampoline for Kids

Nikon Z 6